All of our content marketing programmes include the vital elements of a successful inbound marketing plan – high quality thought leadership articles and brand journalism pieces, insightful blogs, engaging email newsletters, informative downloadable assets, social media posts and opt-in devices. But we won’t do anything without a clear and compelling “Why?”, a winning content strategy and foundation messaging in place for you first.
Here’s just some of what you can expect us to do within the first three months of engaging us:
- Articulating your “Why” with a powerful brand story and market messaging – including market positioning statement, value proposition, USP’s, elevator pitch, key stakeholder messaging eg for your staff, your suppliers, your customers.
- Content marketing strategy – including buyer persona analysis, competitor analysis, SEO/keyword planning, content ideation and publishing calendar.
- Website copy – review and update.
- Email newsletter – review and update (or set up and creation if you do not already have one).
- Inbound marketing measurement dashboard.
Our team can also produce and project manage any additional content pieces you may require including eBooks, infographics, reports, brochures, sales material, custom publications, podcasts and videos.